Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this policy in order for you to understand how
When accessing the reptilecraze.com website, will learn certain
information about you during your visit.
Similar to other commercial websites, our website utilizes a standard technology called ‘cookies’ (see explanation
below) and server logs to collect information about how our site is used. Information gathered through cookies and
server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our site, and the websites
visited just before and just after our own, as well as your IP address.
A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a
website, that site’s computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive
specifically designated for cookies. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s
preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has
already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that
is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. IP addresses are automatically collected by our web
server as part of demographic and profile data known as “traffic data” so that data (such as the Web pages you
request) can be sent to you.
If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with
your email address and our responses. We provide the same protections for these electronic communications that we
employ in the maintenance of information received online, mail and telephone. This also applies when you register
for our website, sign up through any of our forms using your email address or make a purchase on this site. For
further information see the email policies below.
How Do We Use the Information That You Provide to Us?
Broadly speaking, we use personal information for purposes of administering our business activities, providing
customer service and making available other items and services to our customers and prospective customers.
will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our
site, unless you choose to provide such information to us, nor will such information be sold or otherwise
transferred to unaffiliated third parties without the approval of the user at the time of collection.
We may disclose information when legally compelled to do so, in other words, when we, in good faith, believe that the
law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights.
We are committed to keeping your e-mail address confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists
to third parties, and we will not provide your personal information to any third party individual, government
agency, or company at any time unless strictly compelled to do so by law.
We will use your e-mail address solely to provide timely information about .
We will maintain the information you send via e-mail in accordance with applicable federal law.
In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, all e-mail sent from our organization will clearly state who the e-mail is from
and provide clear information on how to contact the sender. In addition, all e-mail messages will also contain
concise information on how to remove yourself from our mailing list so that you receive no further e-mail
communication from us.
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners by reading
the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of any e-mail they receive from us at anytime.
Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials may opt-out of receiving these
communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the e-mail.
Use of External Links
reptilecraze.com may contain links to many other websites. cannot
guarantee the accuracy of information found at any linked site. Links to or from external sites not owned or
controlled by do not constitute an endorsement
by or any of its employees of the sponsors of these sites or the products or
information presented therein.
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all
applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials
contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Intellectual Property Rights
All copyrights, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights in and on our website and all content and
software located on the site shall remain the sole property of or its licensors.
The use of our trademarks, content and intellectual property is forbidden without the express written consent
You must not:
- Republish material from our website without prior written consent.
- Sell or rent material from our website.
- Reproduce, duplicate, create derivative, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for any purpose.
- Redistribute any content from our website, including onto another website.
You agree to use our website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or
inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the website. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress
or inconvenience to any other user, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of
dialogue within our website.
You must not use our website to send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use the content on our
website for any marketing related purpose without our express written consent.
We may in the future need to restrict access to parts (or all) of our website and reserve full rights to do so. If,
at any point, we provide you with a username and password for you to access restricted areas of our website, you
must ensure that both your username and password are kept confidential.
Use of Testimonials
In accordance to with the FTC guidelines concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising, please
be aware of the following:
Testimonials that appear on this site are actually received via text, audio or video submission. They are individual
experiences, reflecting real life experiences of those who have used our products and/or services in some way. They
are individual results and results do vary. We do not claim that they are typical results. The testimonials are not
necessarily representative of all of those who will use our products and/or services.
The testimonials displayed in any form on this site (text, audio, video or other) are reproduced verbatim, except for
correction of grammatical or typing errors. Some may have been shortened. In other words, not the whole message
received by the testimonial writer is displayed when it seems too lengthy or not the whole statement seems relevant
for the general public.
is not responsible for any of the opinions or comments posted
on reptilecraze.com. is not a forum for testimonials, however
provides testimonials as a means for customers to share their experiences with one another. To protect against
abuse, all testimonials appear after they have been reviewed by management of . doe not share the opinions, views or commentary of any testimonials
on reptilecraze.com – the opinions are strictly the views of the testimonial source.
The testimonials are never intended to make claims that our products and/or services can be used to diagnose, treat,
cure, mitigate or prevent any disease. Any such claims, implicit or explicit, in any shape or form, have not been
clinically tested or evaluated.
How Do We Protect Your Information and Secure Information Transmissions?
Email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private
information to us by email. However, doing so is allowed, but at your own risk. Some of the information you may
enter on our website may be transmitted securely via a secure medium known as Secure Sockets Layer, or SSL. Credit
Card information and other sensitive information is never transmitted via email.
may use software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such
purposes as assessing the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, what information is of most and
least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all
users, uses software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized
attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or
completeness of the content contain on this website or any sites linked to this site.
All the materials on this site are provided ‘as is’ without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including
warranties of merchantability, noninfringement of intellectual property or fitness for any particular purpose. In no
event shall or its agents or associates be liable for any damages whatsoever
(including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information, injury or
death) arising out of the use of or inability to use the materials, even if has
been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the
confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Mediavine Programmatic Advertising (Ver 1.1)
The Website works with Mediavine to manage third-party interest-based advertising appearing on the Website. Mediavine serves content and advertisements when you visit the Website, which may use first and third-party cookies. A cookie is a small text file which is sent to your computer or mobile device (referred to in this policy as a “device”) by the web server so that a website can remember some information about your browsing activity on the Website.
First party cookies are created by the website that you are visiting. A third-party cookie is frequently used in behavioral advertising and analytics and is created by a domain other than the website you are visiting. Third-party cookies, tags, pixels, beacons and other similar technologies (collectively, “Tags”) may be placed on the Website to monitor interaction with advertising content and to target and optimize advertising. Each internet browser has functionality so that you can block both first and third-party cookies and clear your browser’s cache. The “help” feature of the menu bar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to receive notification of new cookies, how to disable existing cookies and how to clear your browser’s cache. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information at All About Cookies.
Without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the Website content and features. Please note that rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see ads when you visit our Site. In the event you opt-out, you will still see non-personalized advertisements on the Website.
The Website collects the following data using a cookie when serving personalized ads:
- IP Address
- Operating System type
- Operating System version
- Device Type
- Language of the website
- Web browser type
- Email (in hashed form)
Mediavine Partners (companies listed below with whom Mediavine shares data) may also use this data to link to other end user information the partner has independently collected to deliver targeted advertisements. Mediavine Partners may also separately collect data about end users from other sources, such as advertising IDs or pixels, and link that data to data collected from Mediavine publishers in order to provide interest-based advertising across your online experience, including devices, browsers and apps. This data includes usage data, cookie information, device information, information about interactions between users and advertisements and websites, geolocation data, traffic data, and information about a visitor’s referral source to a particular website. Mediavine Partners may also create unique IDs to create audience segments, which are used to provide targeted advertising.
If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices to opt-in or opt-out of this data collection, please visit National Advertising Initiative opt out page. You may also visit Digital Advertising Alliance website and Network Advertising Initiative website to learn more information about interest-based advertising. You may download the AppChoices app at Digital Advertising Alliance’s AppChoices app to opt out in connection with mobile apps, or use the platform controls on your mobile device to opt out.
For specific information about Mediavine Partners, the data each collects and their data collection and privacy policies, please visit Mediavine Partners.
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Email newsletters related cookies This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Forms related cookies When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you.For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
- We use adverts to offset the costs of running this site and provide funding for further development. The behavioral advertising cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant adverts where possible by anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest.
- Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Pinterest, Facebook, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Google+, Twitter, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully, that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. This Cookies Policy was created with the help of the CookiePolicyGenerator.com
However, if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- Email: email@example.com